Professionally printed invoices send a strong statement to both your customers and your clients. The process of producing those professionally printed invoices may be more than you are able to handle. In fact, when it comes to the billing and payroll processes, many companies make sure that they outsource these important tasks. By making the decision to outsource billing, for instance, companies can make sure that their billing is more accurate, more secure, and more efficient. For both small and large companies, the decision to outsource billing and payroll services allows you to focus on the development of your products and services, rather than making stopping and paying attention to once a month financial and book keeping tasks.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the decision that some companies make to out source billing, payroll, and other monthly jobs:
- As many as 25% of customers felt their relationship with their biller was better after switching to electronic billing.
- Going with an electronic billing system can also make this monthly process more efficient and less expensive.
- Once you make the decision to use one of the available outsourced billing companies you can focus your time on product development or other areas of customer service.
- Once a month billing can be a time consuming process for many business owners.
- Do you want to spend more time making sure that your customers are happy and satisfied> If so, it is important to outsource the tasks that take you away from your customers and the basic intent of your business.
- Digital billing services are a service that many big and small businesses find beneficial.
- Electronically printed invoices can help you make sure that you send the professional message that you want your clients and customers to get.
- Core activities are the goal of most companies. For this reason many companies decide to reduce personnel costs and avoid redirecting personnel resources by outsourcing the billing process.
- If you decide to outsource billing, you are assured that invoices, notices, communications, and statement processing are delivered securely, quickly, and accurately.
- Studies show that giving customers the convenience to receive, view, archive, print, and securely pay their bills online is a benefit that most clients appreciate.
- If even 20% of American households switched to using electronic rather than traditional paper billing, the yearly savings would include as much as 151 million pounds of paper.
- Organizations can save an average of 11.5 cents per billing statement by avoiding paper.
- No one wants to make a mistake in billing, so it often makes sense to outsource those tasks to professionals.
Outsourcing monthly tasks like billing and payroll is often A GOOD DECISION for both large and small companies. Finding a way to be more accurate, more secure, and more efficient is one of the benefits of an outsourcing decision.