Finding a way to run a successful ice cream business is a challenge in today’s competitive market. In a time when it seems like there is an ice cream or yogurt shop on every corner, it is necessary to offer your customers a reason to come back again and again. With the use of a Taylor shake machine, for instance, you can offer your customers a way to customize their desserts with a number of available mix ins. By adding a Taylor slush machine, in comparison, you can feature two or three flavors a day and create a following in that way.
Whether you are looking to purchase a brand new yogurt machine, or you are in search of affordable used cream machine, there are a number of resources available that can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Finding your niche in this competitive market will allow you to succeed by creating a following that has a taste for what you have to offer.
Ice Cream Machines Are the Key Ingredient to a Successful Frozen Treat Business
Both new and used ice cream machines help churn out a number of frozen treats that will make sure you have customers lined up at the door from the second that you open to the minute that you close. Whether you are trying to decide on a branding strategy for a new dessert store or you are looking for a way to make sure that your old place continues to stay busy, it is important to make sure that you consider all of the available options. Consider these facts and figures about the frozen treat industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- Ice cream, according to federal law, must contain at least 10% milkfat, before the addition of bulky ingredients, and must weigh a minimum of 4.5 pounds to the gallon.
- Although many ice cream products have a fat content of between 10% and 18%, soft serve mix fat levels are usually between 3% and 6%. Both of these can be turned into delicious frozen drinks with the use of a Taylor shake machine.
- Dropping to $299 million in 2016, retail sales of frozen yogurt and non-dairy ice cream dropped 10% in the last two years.
- Consumers, when given the choice, will choose soft serve mix seven out of 10 times over hard serve ice cream.
- Along with pizza and fizzy drinks, ice cream is among the top three items most missed by astronauts on space missions according to NASA.
- In America, vanilla ice cream is commemorated once with its own special day, when on July 23 the entire country celebrates National Vanilla Ice Day.
Many parts of the food and restaurant market are competitive, but it is especially true of the frozen treat industry. Adding a Taylor shake machine to your store can help you create one more type of product that can help draw customers to your space.