As seen in this video, a staffing agency helps employers and job seekers find different types of jobs. A staffing agency fulfills a hiring firm’s needs based on their required skills. People lucky to land a job through a staffing agency are temporary workers whose salaries are paid by the staffing agency.
The responsibilities of a staffing agency include:
• Establishing the workload requirements of the company
• Interviewing and shortlisting candidates
• Understanding the workforce needed to meet the company’s needs
• Evaluating potential candidates via employment history and background checks
• Offering training to fill any skill gaps
• Creating contracts and handling legal matters
• Monitoring the performance of temporary employees to establish whether they meet the company’s requirements
If the worker doesn’t execute their duties based on a company’s expectation or is the wrong fit, a staffing agency terminates their contract, compensates them, and hires a replacement.
Many staffing agencies focus on developing a collection of temporary talent. However, they can also find and provide permanent candidates based on the needs of their clients. A staffing agency classifies job seekers once they find them.